Give us a ring: (480) 550-0494 Email us: Info@PrimRentals.com
We are booking into Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 now so contact us today to reserve your items.
Common Questions and helpful tips on working with Prim
- Our minimum order for anything needing delivery is $350 (that is roughly a small lounge or sweetheart set up as a reference). That minimum is on furniture only, it doesn't include accessories or the delivery fee.
- Any order with an arbor will require delivery. There is assembly required on all of our arbors so we will need to make sure our team is on site to install and assemble any arbor rented from us.
- Accessories are only available to rent along with furniture or floral orders, we do not rent out these items on their own.
- We also offer a $40 will-call option and do require you to have proper transportation and tie-downs, we will be there to help load/unload.
- Our delivery team will install only the furniture, not the accessories. We will need a day of contact, florist or planner to give these items to and they can place where you want them.
- We will give you or your planner a call 1-2 weeks out from your event to schedule delivery and pick up times.
- We do require a day of contact- someone on-site, outside of the wedding party and who knows what is going on and exactly what you want if there are any questions.
- There is an expiration date a month out on the invoice. If the deposit is not paid by that date, all items from your invoice can be available for others to rent on that date. If you would like to reserve your rentals, the deposit will do just that for you!
- Your balance is due10 days prior to the event date, so feel free to pay it off over time if you prefer or in one lump sum.
- We deliver all over the state if you like, we will always be upfront with our delivery fees. For more details on this, visit our Pricing Guide Page!
- We collaborate with Glamour & Woods and Dang! Fine Rentals when it comes to deliveries. If we can share a delivery and there is room on our trucks or theirs, we can certainly discuss combining the deliveries so you aren't paying 2 full fees. We don't want to make you life difficult to more expensive than it needs to be so please feel free to ask us and them if combining deliveries is possible for your event!
- We have been doing this a long time and know some truly amazing professionals. We will always be able to recommend talented, quality vendors that we have used at our own weddings and parties. We don't get any financial gain from this, we just know that it is the right thing to do and we all want YOU to have the most special, unique and stress-free day you can imagine. We are, after all, in the business of making days beautiful!
- Nothing is permanent, even when you make the deposit we can still make changes if you like!