RENTAL TERMS AND MINIMUMS
- We require $500 product minimum (excluding taxes, service fees and accessories) in order to qualify for delivery services. If you do not meet this minimum in your quote process, will call / customer pick up may be an option to you and will be determined by a Prim Rentals rep.
- If your rental order includes an arbor, backdrop or bar this will require delivery by Prim Rentals. There is no will-call option with these item.
- The Prim Rentals delivery team will install only Prim Rental’s furniture. The delivery team will not be able to handle any items outside of the signed contract.
- Rental Terms and Conditions are agreed upon through the Reservation and Confirmation Process. Invoice/Order is approved by Client and at that point the Client will be asked to Agree Electronically to Terms and Conditions before Payment Process is initiated. If the Client is paying by Check “PR” will need a physically signed Invoice/Order.
- Prim Rentals requires a deposit for all invoice/orders to secure your rentals. The deposit is 50% of the total rental order amount.
- When Deposit is made you will have the option of Opting In to AutoPay, if you decide to Opt In we will automatically draft the balance and charge the Card that was used to pay the Balance.
- Remaining Balance is due 14 Days prior to Event Date.
- You may cancel or change your order up to 90 days prior to your event date. If you cancel your order with in the 90 Days of your event date you will forfeit your deposit.
Delivery Charges – Fees Include Drop, Set/Installation & Strike (Pick Up)
- “PR” Delivery Fee starts at a Flat Rate of $350 and will take in to consideration certain factors in order to complete the Delivery Fee for Client Order.
Factors include: Mileage/Distance from warehouse location, extra stops (will-calling from other vendors), hard drop or pick up times, distance from Load In Area to placement of item on property (long walks or stairs), space flips, installation of item, number of items on order.
- “PR” will bill Client if costs are incurred because Drop/Pick Up Windows are not met.
- Hard Drop and Pick Up times will be charged a 10% fee (of the delivery fee only, not the rental cost) for each request.
- Wait Fee – if “PR” Delivery Team is unable to deliver or strike items due to Client usage before or after Drop & Pick Up Windows agreed upon by “PR” and Client, “PR” will charge Client $50 per 30 minutes in excess of contracted windows
- Flip Fee – “PR” Rep will work directly with Client on windows where “PR” Delivery Team will arrive onsite to move items from one space to another in addition to the agreed upon Drop and Pick Up windows. The Fee for this will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Late Notice Time/Date Changes – “PR” will require any time, date or location changes to be made 72 Hours prior to Event Date for all Confirmed Orders. “PR” Rep will do their very best in trying to accommodate any and all last minute requests for time, date or location changes but we can not guarantee approval of these requests after the 72 Hour mark.